http://Pin It eating with Jade: My Week in Melbourne Part 2

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Week in Melbourne Part 2

DAY FOUR:

I wandered down Lygon Street by myself looking for some lunch. I stopped at a nice little Italian Restaurant and had some delicious Gnocchi and a nice glass of red wine


Then after a recommendation from a friend i went to Brunettis i had a Baci inspired biscuit and a delicious latte.


the fridge full of Macarons


DAY FIVE: 

Brooke took the day off work so we could spend some time together. After a lot of shopping and a mani/pedi we had built up quite an appetite so for lunch we went to the Little Creatures Food Hall on Brunswick Street

beer bottle light
 Brooke

Brooke had lemonade and i had a beer
enjoying my beer

Rosemary, Garlic & olive oil pizza
Sheppard's Pie for Brooke
Chili Mussels for me




After some more shopping we came across San Churros and although i had been to a San Churros before, its kinda hard to say no. 

milk chocolate hot chocolate
Churros for one
Brooke had a Brownie
and a dark chocolate hot chocolate





DAY SIX:

My last full day in Melbourne so i wanted to make the most of it. I had finally worked out the tram system and i was finding my way around much better. I had lunch at Grill'd
i had a cider and a cheese and bacon burger

and that's pretty much it for my Melbourne Trip, Brooke and i spent DAY SEVEN driving to our home town of Warrnambool to visit our parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment