http://Pin It eating with Jade: My new T2 Plunger

Friday, November 18, 2011

My new T2 Plunger

Recently I ventured into the new T2 Shop in the Hay street mall. I love all the beautiful teapots and tea cups.. The draws of loose tea stacked up to the ceiling.. All the teas being brewed and tasted..! I had to put my blinkers on otherwise I would have bought the whole shop!

I was on the hunt for a Coffee Plunger or "French Press" as I had broken Kazs and needed to replace it. I had barely touched a tiptoe inside the shop when a girl asked me "How my day was?" and "was I looking for anything?" I replied that I needed a Coffee Plunger. The girls eyes widened and she said "This is T2 we onky do T... We have some T Plungers over here" she motioned to the coffee T plungers.
I mentioned it looked exactly like the coffee plunger I had broken at home and she replied that "you could probably use it for coffee..."

After using it and making glorious coffee all week, I decided to use it for T..





I used the gorgeous Strawberries and Cream T2 tea









The tea that was produced was very aromatic and perfectly brewed. I quite liked the whole process, I usually find loose leaf teas quite messy and this was an easy way to enjoy my tea :)

1 comment: