http://Pin It eating with Jade: Nachos!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nachos!

Today I did half of a shift at the Post Office in Northbridge. I don't often go down those streets, well not in the daytime anyway. An eclectic little set of shops and cafes.. I should explore more.

I was walking home quite quickly as I could smell rain in the air but then I smelt the delicious aroma of........food!

It was a little market with ten or so stalls, just opposite the Western Australian Museum






They were selling all kinds of food, Japanese, Mexican, Romanian, Indian, Spanish Churros and ice cream..

I made a beeline for the Mexican Burrito Bar



I got chicken Nachos.. I waited about ten minutes for the man to make it and then he called out "Jane..? Jane....??" so I went and claimed my nachos







They were DELICIOUS! The guacamole was amazing and had that really nice chilli and lime tang I love. The chicken had kidney beans and more chilli and capsicum. It was very tender and flavorful.

Then I had to rush home because mother nature was about to unleash...






Luckily I didn't get caught in it :)

2 comments:

  1. Food stalls near the Museum?! Sounds so cool!

    Your nachos look delicious! Was that your dinner?

    Has the storm struck yet? HRH bought the weather with her obviously?!

    ReplyDelete