http://Pin It eating with Jade: Pink Ribbon High Tea

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pink Ribbon High Tea

Today my friend Steph and I went to The George for high tea which was a fund raiser for breast cancer. It was such a nice way to spend a sunny Sunday morning.




We enjoyed a glass of Rosé as the food and tea flowed out.




The tea menu, I had peppermint tea and Steph had the Jasmine Dragon Pearls.










Steph enjoying hers :)




There was also a self serve chocolate fountain with a selection of fruits and sweets to coat in chocolate yourself.



The fooooooooood! Tier one


Pink scones, pink jam & pink cream!! Tier two



Tier three




Us :)




My first ever macaroon!!!!

The food was delicious and the service was very attentive. There was also a speaker, a lady who had gone through breast cancer three times herself. She spoke of the importance of keeping active and looking after yourself and also about her dragon boating team. I thought she did a great job.

The George does a high tea every Sunday afternoon and it's usually best to book as it's obviously very popular :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the Macaroons? I love them, so many flavours! amazing!

    ReplyDelete